Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

To : Mr Holiday

Dear Mr Hol (name manje)

Assalamualaikum, hope u fine there. Looks like u'll be leaving us in nearly a day. Oh, how sad. Will u stay a lil bit longer Hol? Plissss. 😔 I love u so much. I think...no! Yes, I'm sure I love u. I'm falling for u. This is real, no kidding Hol ! No kidding ! I just dun wanna be apart from u. U seem gonna go for good. Yet, u'll come but u gonna spend less time than dis moment. A month. Really, I've enjoyed when u're around. Thanks a lot for ur time, for da memories, I'll be saying da goldens memoriesssss. Thanks, a million thanks Hol. I'll gonna miss u. Miss being with u, in ur warmth. Bye, Holidays. Till we meet again. Pray for our success.

Sincerely,
Toké

No comments:

Post a Comment