Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have What I Should have

Yes Friends,
I've everything up to this moment,
Thanks to whom?
My parents.Yes,
I've everything,
Love,
Enough love,
Enough hugs,
Enough,
Thanks to whom?
My parents.
Yes,
I shouldn't say that i lack of something,
Because i've everything,
Well-educated,
Well-manered,
Thanks to whom?
My beloved parents.

Yes,
I must be thankful to God,
Giving me such a lovely parents.

Yes,
They give me,
All things,
They feed me,
The best foods,
They feed me,
With enough "Iman & Takwa".

But,
Do they ask things for payback?
No!No! No!,
They just want me to be happy,
They wanted badly to see me,
Be the successful person,
And of course,
They want "Doa" from me.

Don't they give you enough?
Yes,
Enough.

Then,
I should say,
I must say,
Out loud,
I have What I Should have!

Dedicated from heart.
Really miss my PARENTS, HOME right now..

Sincerely by Tauke!



No comments:

Post a Comment